Wednesday, August 10, 2011

cutie camera bag


So, I got a new DSLR months ago, and I still haven't used it much. The problem is that I don't have a good safe way of carrying it around with me so I never seem to have it when I wish I did and I miss out on a lot of great photo-taking opportunities. My plan was to get some type of holster style, maybe neoprene case that was fairly snug to the camera that would allow me to keep it in my regular bags and purses, but all the ones I've come across are either way too big or way to expensive. Then today I came across this super cute tutorial via craftgawker and it's such a good idea! I had considered the idea of making my own camera "skin" but it just didn't seem worth it. Mimicking the interior of my current functional but ugly camera bag will work much better, and I can section off the camera area from a purse area and let it work for both. Now I just need to get myself to the fabric or craft store to get some foam!

No comments:

Post a Comment