Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Bay Area Baseball

Baseball has been pretty exciting in the Bay Area lately, with both the Giants and the A's winning their divisions and both in the playoffs. I grew up with my family being Giants fans since most of my family is from San Francisco, and with my friends being A's fans since I grew up in the East Bay. I'm mostly a Giants fan but still fond of the A's. Especially since we have tickets to the A's game tomorrow, but they have win tonight first! When I saw the orange plaid skirt below, the first thing I thought of was wearing it to a Giants game, so, I thought I'd make some outfits on Polyvore to cheer on both teams! And, another good thing about being a Giants fan in October is that the colors work for Halloween too!


Go Giants!

No comments:

Post a Comment