Saturday, October 20, 2012

Shirley Temple




So, did you guess who I'm going to be for Halloween yet? Yep, Shirley Temple! She was my hero as a kid, and was my inspiration for taking tap and dance classes. For some reason she popped into my head when I was thinking of possible Halloween costumes, and later the same day I found tap shoes in my size at a thrift store so I figured it was meant to be! When I started looking for pictures of her on the internet, it was immediately obvious that I wouldn't need to buy a dress or outfit for my costume since she apparently is still my style icon and I have plenty of dresses that would work. The hard part is going to be the hair. When I was little, I took any chance I could get to make my mom put my hair in curlers so I could have hair like Shirley's, but I don't know if I can do it on my own. I had a hard time narrowing down the pictures of her to put in this post, so here are a bunch of (though not all!) my favorites.












No comments:

Post a Comment